- Parish Council Agenda Annual Parish Meeting May 8th
- Village Hall Committee AGM - Change of Date
- Speed and Safety on Wenden Roads
- Parish Council Minutes April 2017
- Access through Bear Walden Business Park
- Village Maintenance Work - April 2017
- Parish Council Finances - April 2017
- Big Thanks to Highway Rangers
- Parish Council Agenda April 2017
- Changes to Level Crossings in our Area
- Images - 2017 Village in Colour
- Spring brings Morel Mushrooms
- Hundred Parishes Society April 2017
- Village Fun Run May 1st 2017
- Wendens Ambo Society AGM June 9th
- Rogation Sunday May 7th
- Village Notes - April 2017
- Great Chesterford & District Gardening Society April 2017
- Five Church Services
- Church Services April 2017
- From Revd Tim Hardingham
- Cricket Club - Diary Dates 2017
- Highway Defects March 2017
- Fly Tipping - Wenden Road
- Essex Police Consultation
- Village Maintenance Work March 2017
- Womens Institute - April 2017
- Parish Council Finances - March 2017
- Parish Council Extra-ordinary Meeting March 2017
- Spring Litter Pick - Result
- Parish Council Minutes March 2017
- Extra-ordinary Parish Council Meeting March 11th 2007
- Hundred Parishes Society March 2017
- Womens Institute - March 2017
- Wenden Neighbours
- Mothering Sunday March 26th
- Thank you from Betty Newbold
- Village Notes - March 2017
Disclaimer: Information on this site is a reflection of the opinions of contributors only. Although every effort will be made to ensure that information from the Parish Council displayed on the site is accurate, from time to time, the information may be out of date, or may contain misprints. Therefore Wendens Ambo Parish Council does not accept any liability for any losses or lack of system operation as a consequence of using information posted on this site.
Any user of this site should be aware that there are links to other sites not controlled by Wendens Ambo Parish Council. Consequently any user may be exposed to the use of "cookies". For a definition of "cookie" - please see http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/HTTP_cookie. By using the Wendens Ambo Parish Council Site, the user is accepting any risks which may be present from this site or those sites for which a link has been made available.
The Parish Council meets on the first Monday of the month save where this clashes with Bank Holidays when it is usually a week later. There is no meeting in August. The meetings are held in the village hall and commence at 8.00pm. The general public are encouraged and are very welcome to attend.
Agendas are posted on the village noticeboards and on this website a minimum of 3 working days before the meeting. Minutes are approved at the subsequent Parish Council meeting and are posted on this website and copies are provided for display in the church porch, The Bell and The Fighting Cocks public houses. Copies of the agendas and minutes can be e mailed direct to villagers by contacting the Parish Clerk.
The Parish Council also holds its Annual General Meeting in May and holds a separate Village Meeting on a date to be agreed each year.
There are seven seats on the Parish Council which was formed following the last election on 7th May 2015.
Your Parish Councillors and their responsibilities are:
Register of Interests - Parish Councillors:
Details of Parish Councillors interests are available -
(cut and paste)
Contacting your Parish Councillors:
All councillors can be contacted through the Contact Us page on the website, or with the contact details above.
What is the Parish Council responsible for?